QuickBooks is now easily accessible in Tanzania, your daily tasks are now made easier, just as they should be. Quicker than paper and easier than Excel. Tanzanian businesses can now enjoy the less workload, and grow their profits with less staff.
QuickBooks is an Accounting Software that makes your accounting tasks easier, simpler and effective. It is designed to eliminate the complex and difficult process of managing your cash flow and make decision making faster and better. There are three versions of QuickBooks Desktop Licences – Pro, Premier & Enterprise Edition
QuickBooks Pro and QuickBooks Premier are one-time licence software, no yearly subscription fee while QuickBooks Enterprise Edition is available as one-off license (with no advanced inventory) or subscription
QuickBooks Pro Allows You To Manage Your Business Accounts Simply And Easily
QuickBooks Premier Is A Fast And Complete Finance Solution.
Need All Of QuickBooks? Then QuickBooks Enterprise Is For You. It Boasts With All The Features Of Premier And More.
Why QuickBooks Is Important For Your Business
- Suitable for retail, wholesale, distribution, manufacturing, real estate, travel, oil & gas, medical centres, IT product resellers, hotels, micro-credit, cooperatives, legal firms, auto dealers, school, consulting services, NGO, event managers, and any other business type – as long as they earn, spend money and manage money.
- It tracks all your income and expenses while showing you your actual profit or loss by day, week, month or year on a real time.
- Manage multiple currency transactions, create local or domiciliary accounts (update official or black market exchange rates), enter forex purchases and sales, view foreign exchange gain or loss and generate financial reports in home currency.
- Monitor your banking & credit card transactions: cheque payment, credit transfers and reconcile bank and cash book balances monthly.
- With our in-house Bank Statement Pro application, you can easily import your local bank statement into QuickBooks Pro, Premier & Enterprise which means reconciliation is no longer a challenge.
- Creates, sends and keeps a record of all invoices issued to your customers/clients, track payments and outstanding balances at a glance. You can even run a customers’ balance report, overdue invoice report and collections details to plan your future cash flow.
- You can also enter bills received from suppliers or contractors, track amount paid so far – by cheque, cash or online transfers – and view amount due on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. If you want to pay your expenses by checking overdue bills, QuickBooks makes it easy to sort expenses by date, vendors or currencies.
- You can set-up VAT & Withholding tax, track charges, deductions and amount remittable to FIRS.
- Fixed asset management, and depreciation entries.
- You can save a PDF copy of your invoices, bills, and also attach relevant documents from your computer.
- Track your inventory, monitor stock movements, reconcile warehouse/store balances and generate daily, weekly, monthly inventory report.
- Know how your business is doing via the report windows – Profit or Loss, Statement of Financial Position, CashFlow, and customise any type of report that will help management make decisions.
- You can also have multiple users on the software and assign roles to each staff.
- To help secure your data, you can also backup, run data file check and maintenance.